One of the services offered at the Lotz House is Personal Property Appraisals. We specialize in antique, decorative and fine art appraisals. Our clients include attorneys, accountants, insurance companies, charitable organizations and the general public.Our work is presented clearly, concisely and backed by industry specific data and research.
We present our work in plain English so that our clients understand our appraisal findings fully. Our appraisals are used for the following purposes:
• Donations Tax Liability
• Casualty Claims
We bring together years of personal property appraisal experience in the following areas:
• Decorative Arts
• Fine Arts
• Residential Contents
• Collection Value
• Military Items
On all written appraisal reports we provide the following:
• Two copies of the appraisal report with detailed identification
• Photographs • An explanation of the basis for the report
• An explanation of any limiting or contingent conditions that affect the valuation
• A summary of the valuation of the property
• Confidential storage of the client’s report for 5 yearsWe can appraise your small items at our offices or for large items or entire households we can schedule an on-site inspection.
Please call our offices, 615.790.7190 or email, email@example.com for more information and our current rates and conditions.
"Our organization always receives praise for hosting the antique appraisal day events and that praise must be shared with J. T. Thompson and Sue Thompson. They are, without question, the most gentle and knowledgeable "Roadshow Team" to engage the audience in sharing stories and memories when appraising a person's heirloom. We value their expertise and the way they embrace the audience. Folks always feel good at the end of the day and want to know when the next event will be held."-
Dianne Murray, Executive Director Tennessee's Backroads Heritage, Inc.